hacker emblem

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Driving Technology

To start off with this post I would like to apologize to my readers for not posting the greatest content lately. Much of my time has been taken up by Drivers Education that I must take to get my license. I would however like to take this opportunity to talk about some of the new technology that has made driving a vehicle more fun and definitely more safe. When the automobile was first invented it traveled relatively slow compared to what we have now, it was made of heavy steel, and only the immensely rich could own one. Henry Ford eventually mastered the assembly line which allowed for vehicles to be mass produced for cheaper cost. Ford was also one of the first business owners to pay his workers enough money to buy the products they were making. The availability of vehicles and improvements in speed made for more dangerous situations and more accidents. Eventually the seat-belt was invented and was originally just a strap across the waist however it has evolved to what we now use, the shoulder strap. This was the first new technology to help make automobiles and other motor vehicles safer to operate and now every year advancements are being made to better the use of such vehicles and to keep us alive. For the next two weeks I plan to be posting about different technologies in place now and the future of such devices.

How was your Fourth of July? I will be expecting to read some good comments down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment