hacker emblem

Monday, October 31, 2011

I ask for your help

I don't know how many people read this blog or how many see it and say never again. I don't know what to expect every time I post an article. One thing is certain and that is I enjoy writing this blog. The problem is that I don't have a lot of free time anymore. Between school, work, and studying Unix my time is completely eaten. (BTW if you know any good Unix learning tools/sites let me know) I call out to anyone who reads this and enjoys technology to help me. Help me keep this blog going and racking in viewers. Help me keep the knowledge flowing.

If you would like to help write articles please leave your information down below in the comments or contact me at condemnedinstruments@gmail.com. Just writing articles isn't everything of course, you can also help by finding topics for me to write about and spreading the word. Following the blog also helps of course as we get higher ranked in search results. I want to write informing and awesome articles for all of you but I need help and so I call out to you all. So what do you say? And of course many other things can help to so if you think you can be awesome and helpful feel free to step up, no harm in trying right?

No comments:

Post a Comment