hacker emblem

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The Misfortunes of Mobile Computing

I recently discovered that trusting a mobile app to take care of your delicately written blog post about cyborg implants is not always a great idea. How did I find this out you may ask? After 1 hour and 6 paragrpahs, my Blogger app decided to not save anything like it is supposed to and I lost all my work... :( Unfortuantely this made me sad, fortunately I have a pretty good memory and should be able to rewrite the post. This just goes to remind you how technology is not always the greatest compared to more dated methods when it comes to reliability. Remember my dear readers to always save your work frequently and do not trust computers for everything. See you all later whenever I get this post redone.

No comments:

Post a Comment